This privacy statement applies to S2BH.org and Space2BHeard.org
This document describes how Space2BHeard CIC (S2BH), the data controller, collects, uses and protects information about website visitors.
- How you can access your information
You can email hello@S2BH.org requesting a document containing all your information stored by EPCT in a machine-readable format.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request details of all your personal information stored on the S2BH server in a machine-readable format
- Request changes to incorrect or incomplete data
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Restrict the processing of your personal information
- Withdraw consent for S2BH to store your personal information
- Request deletion of all your personal information stored by UKATA
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
If you wish to complain about how S2BH handles your data, in the first instance please email S2BH.org to communicate your complaint.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling or 0303 123 1113
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that S2BH is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. S2BH encourages you to be aware of this when you leave the S2BH site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by S2BH.
- How S2BH will notify you of any changes to this policy
- How to contact S2BH
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please email S2BH at hello@S2BH.org