At Space2BHeard CIC we want to do better with Accessibility. We are passionate that people are able to access us effectively throughout their journey, and our aim is that everyone that comes to us feels that we have attended to the various different needs that they may bring.
So we have been working behind the scenes to make changes that will improve your experience. Here are some examples of this:
• Creating videos and tours of our premises so you know what to expect when you come to us
• Providing public transport information
• Ensuring comfortable furniture is provided in rooms for people with long term conditions and physical discomfort
• Talking tiles at key points in the buildings that can be pressed to hear verbal instructions
• Therapeutic tools and resources that may help support people with Neuro Diversity
• Reading tools to help struggling readers
• Strong links to interpreters and translators with a growing team of therapists that speak additional languages
• Plans to train our therapists in Makaton
You will be asked when you refer about any accessibility needs you may have, and also again at assessment stage. Please let us know and if things change during your time with us we will support you in this.
This page will contain some resources for you to view and use. We hope they are useful and any feedback or ideas are always welcome at email@example.com.
1c, 4, 6, 7, 8, 23, 85, 105
277, 56, 57
267 Beverley Rd
Hull, East Yorkshire