It’s natural to go through a series of emotions throughout a pregnancy and after birth, but when these emotions begin to overwhelm your day-to-day life Space2BHeard is here to support you, with our person centred counselling service.
Space2BHeard are committed to the families of Hull in delivering quality person centred counselling, psychotherapy and wellbeing, tailored to maternal mental health. Our services include perinatal wellbeing, support with long term maternal conditions, such as postnatal depression, alongside private psychotherapy and person centred counselling sessions.
If you’re a new parent and you’re struggling with your mental health, it may be difficult to talk about your feelings. At Space2BHeard our person centred counselling can support you. You may be feeling:
● a pressure to feel happy or excited
● worried you aren’t doing a good enough job as a parent
● like you need to be on top of everything
● scared someone will take your child away from you if you open up about how you feel
It is important to know that having these feelings are completely normal and person centred counselling service can help.
Reaching out can seem daunting, but Space2BHeard can support you every step of the way:
● Contact us with confidence – There is no obligation to inform anyone that you are accessing our person centred counselling
● Location choice – You have a choice of location for your person centred counselling sessions or our Space2BHeard sites can be attended in person. Online or telephone person centred counselling sessions are also available.
● Always here for you – You can depend on the same counsellor. Your counsellor will only change in extenuating circumstances.
Our person centred counselling service provides the support you need during a pregnancy and after. We are also proud to offer specialist services such as ‘Valued Minds Affordable Psychotherapy Service’, which is available to new parents on a low income.
Our person centred counselling at Space2BHeard is driven by skilled and experienced therapists, available to work with you on perinatal and postnatal mental health. New parents and others using our person centred counselling service have taken the time to write testimonials that we are proud to share.
If you would like further insight into our person centred counselling, you can meet the team, by visiting our Therapist Directory on Space2BHeard.
To view our Hull City Council Independent Counselling Service for new parents, click the button below.
Still not sure if person centred counselling is for you? Contact us, we can talk some more.